Yoga is a method that are extremely practice from the body to the spirit. Through the yoga exercise, women can maintain their perfect body shape, adjust their mood, be smart and intelligent, the most important is that can also enhance their self-confidence.
- Yoga reduces facial wrinkles.
This is mainly due to the stand upside down. Our usual straight stand forces gravity to pull the muscles down. In time, facial muscles collapsed. Standing upside down for a few minutes a day, we were able to reverse the effect of gravity, making it a boost to make us young, so that the facial muscles are not slack anymore, it reduces wrinkles and the skin naturally flattens.
- Inversions restores the color of the hair.
Because the amount of blood flowing into the scalp. This position increases the elasticity of the muscles, removing the pressure from the blood vessels and nerves, allowing more blood to flow to the scalp muscles. In other words, the hair follicle gets more nutrients and produces more healthy hair.
- Adhere to practicing yoga, can make the curve more clear, make the female waist soft and powerful; it can avoid the female gluteal muscle drooping; reduce excess body fat, effectively lose weight; and can also increase the elasticity of female hamstrings, make women’s legs more slender.
- People who practice yoga can return to normal diet and lose weight effectively. Through practice yoga, your will be stronger, and the temptation of food will be controlled to achieve effective weight loss.
Long-term yoga exercises, through the massage action can effectively relieve the fatigue of the human muscles and bones, and through the yoga breathing method and various posture exercises, we can promote the human blood circulation, the human joints become more flexible.
- Improve your vision and hearing.
Normal vision and hearing are mainly based on the eyes and ears to get good blood circulation and nerve transmission. The nerves and blood vessels that supply the eyes and ears needs must pass through the neck. As you grow older, your strength loses its elasticity just like the neck. When nerves and blood vessels pass through the neck, you may experience stagnation. It will hamper the supply of nerves and blood to the eyes and ears, thus affecting their functioning. Yoga posture and yoga neck movement can improve the condition of the neck, thereby we can better our vision and hearing.